Devoted to God and each other
Spend each day growing in the Word of God and drawing closer as a couple with the practical counsel of #1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Gary Chapman.
Gary Chapman's readers call his teaching relevant, helpful, simple, and effective—and he brings this style to The Love Languages Devotional Bible. As you read through Scripture together, you will enjoy brief devotional readings that apply the text to your relationship, and you'll deepen your understanding of God and each other.
Research has shown that couples who read their Bibles and pray together enjoy a much healthier relationship. This Bible makes reading God's Word and praying as a couple enjoyable and rewarding. It even covers special topics, like communication, expectations, roles, sex, conflict, money, children, and more.
Key features include:
- New Living Translation, clear and elegant, ideal for reading aloud
- Scripture reading plan, making it easy to read through the entire Bible in a year
- 260 daily devotions, one for each weekday
- 52 feature articles, one for each weekend
- Prayer guides, reducing awkwardness by providing specific cues
- Select readings addressing a wide variety of couple-oriented topics
- Bible book introductions providing context and essential background information
GARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.
ISBN\SKU 9780802412164 Author Gary Chapman Publisher No Publication Date No